GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Target Shooting Discussion Gate

Match distances YOU could reach ?

(1/1)

Geoff:
There is already a 30 yard match going on, so stopped at 25 due to that.

those that can get OVER 25 yards already have matches they can join.  I am just curious of there are those like myself that don't have 30+ yards readily available. 

ac12:
I have 10 meters, but having the time to shoot is another matter.
My hobbies tend to rotate, some will go dormant while others pick up.

gamo2hammerli:
When I was in Montreal, Quebec I went to the gun range to shoot power burners and airguns....so I shot the 30 yard and 50 feet matches.  And for kicks sometimes my friends and I shot out to 100 yards at shotgun shells, 30.06, .270 and whatever brass we found on the ground...takes us about 4 shots to knock one down.  My record was 7 in a roll...I surprised even myself since I mostly use cheapy Crosman Premier Hollow Point pellets.

Since my big move to Ontario I haven't even looked for a gun range....so my "Long" distance shooting have been halted.  I only shoot up to 10 meters in the basement since I can't even shoot in the backyard.  The houses are so cramped together an airgun report will definitely get neighbours poking their heads out of their windows.  In Montreal I shot my 5M and 10M matches lots of times in the backyard since the houses are further apart.  I occasionally shot a 30 yard match in the yard, but only in winter with a big snowbank as a back stop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version