GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Welcome to the Best of the Best! > Welcome New Members

Hi! Airgun newbie here, well... sorta.

(1/3) > >>

care_less:
Not really new to air rifles, just new to knowing anything about them, lol. I purchased a Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper in .177 a while back, primarily because I was dazzled by the "1300 fps" on the box. After I spent a frustrating amount of time missing what I was aiming for, I decided to get serious, lol. So, of course, I did my research AFTER purchasing a rifle. But I'm hooked now!

I found you guys while searching desperately for a new trigger, or a fix for the junk they claim is a two-stage, adjustable, advancement in Gamo triggers... (I've had squirt guns with better triggers than this, lol!)

Anyways, my hobbies include... well... just about anything a country boy can get tangled up in. Off-roading, RC drones,shooting stuff, tinkering, hunting, boating, carpentry... the list goes on. I'm also a big DIY fan. I once built a 24" scroll saw out of scrap wood, parts from an old Merry Tiller, and a washing machine motor, lol. I just needed to cut out a sillouette (sp?) of a duck. The saw took me a month to build, but the duck took five minutes! My priorities might be a little skewed, but the saw worked! 😆

Anyways, I look forward to talking shop with you. Happy shooting!

care_less

A.K.A. Tommy Boy:
Greetings Jeffrey !     Welcome to the GTA !    :)   Gee Whiz..Had Better Squirt-gun Triggers !..Now THATS the Best Description I think I have ever Heard.  ;D   I Like It !!   :D      Best Regards - Tom   ;)

Habanero69er:
Welcome to the GTA Jeffrey.   8)

CraigH:
Welcome to the forum, Jeffrey!

39M:
I would like to take up the hobby of shooting RC drones  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version