GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Vintage Air Gun Gate

UTube Review of the Crosman 102

(1/1)

45flint:
Having fun with the 102 and it's history, thought a UTube would give people a feel for it.

ax57:
I love the build quality and solidness of the old stuff like your 102.  The stock and forend on yours are about the nicest two pieces of wood that I've ever seen on an airgun.  (And most powder-burners.)  I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of a Benjamin 112 from the same era that I got on eBay a few days ago.  It's a completely disassembled junker, but I'm hoping to turn it into a beautiful shooter.

Rick

45flint:
Finally nice weather in Ohio, the old 102 is still pretty much right on.  Below is my best group at 25ft.  Remember I am 65 years old and I am shooting with a aperture sight with a implanted lens from cataract surgery.  What is very cool for me I found though this gun that a aperture sight works with post surgery eyes.  Open sights don't.  Thought I was a slave to a scope.  Not now, kind of fun!

jimmymc2900:
45flint, I too am 65 and find I can shoot with the aperture sights. Now that I have my 101 working good. I am going to find me a 102. I hope I can find one with wood like yours. But I know that is a rare find.
loved your youtube show. I could only find yours and one other vid. on youtube on the 101 and the 102. You need to make more.

45flint:
There are very few UTubes on vintage guns, I have made about 5 now: Walther LP53, Hy-Score 800, Targ-Aire, Haenel 28R, and the Crosman 102.  Kind of a niche.  Been fun to share as I collect these old timers.  Just go on my channel to see others.  Search 45Flint on UTube.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version