GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Field Target Gates

Mac1 US FT & Hunter production returns

(1/3) > >>

TimmyMac1:
 It gives me great pleasure to announce the continued production of the American made US FT & HUNter models by Mac1. I just delivered the raw materials to the Machinist for the total production to be raised to 315 Rifles from the Currrent 258. It is hard to put into words what this means to a manufacturer. It is like a Farmer planting seeds he gets to watch grow to make something from water sun and seed.
People have asked me to get the combine in motion for a while now and I appreciate the opportunity to make world class gear for my customers. Five FT Nats and a Worlds says we can do a good job. The product will always be in a state of development as long as I'm around.
So much pleasure comes from making these rifles it was a real void while the receivers were out of stock.
$1000 deposit once again starts the process for interested parties.

Thanks for considering Mac1 Gear.

TimmyMac1

Motorhead:
Great news TIM ... wish you all the best in this continued manufacturing of this very unique & well respected AG platform  ;)

Scott

jz2:
Great news.  Good to more USFTs available.

rsterne:
Great news, Tim.... I wish you every success, I'm sure you'll sell out of them in no time....

Bob

Tater:
Glad to hear it Tim, I wish you great success.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version