GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Buyer's, Seller's & Trader's Comments

jaraxle1zx is the best seller and most honest seller I ever met A+

(1/1)

Pompilla:
I was recently searching for a Hatsan bt65 because it got in my head that I needed one- I can't be the only one that thinks like that- and after one day of me posting on GTA, jaraxle1zx  sent me a message informing me that he had one for sale. He was the most helpful and honest seller I have ever dealt with; also, he gave me such a good deal on the rifle that we ended up making a deal for two: there is no such thing as too many rifles. He told me every good, bad, and ugly thing about the rifles. The communication with jaraxle1zx was excellent and his cooperation was even better. After we closed the deal, he drove two hours to go drop off the rifles- shipping box-to his nearest FedEx office in order to met FedEx express cut off time. The next day I received both of my new rifles in the mail along with all the extras jaraxle1zx included in the deal. We are still keeping in touch just to see how things are going with the rifles, and he has answered every last question I have asked him about the rifles. All in all, jaraxle1zx, it was a pleasure doing business with you, and I can't wait until you get tired of that .30 carnivore and sell it to me.

jaraxle1zx is currently selling a .35 hatsan Hercules on the classifieds section on GTA, and I'm sure you guys wont be disappointed by making a deal with him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version