GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Field Target Gates

2017 Republic of Texas 2-day FT Match

(1/2) > >>

Cloud 9:
Good evening all,
We will be hosting the Republic of Texas (RoT) match at our club, Arlington Sportsman Club, September 23-24, 2017. I’ve attached a link to the registration info https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8YQBSZPeqxiYjZMUzNhMklla0E). Inside that PDF file is a link to the online registration form where you will register to attend the match and select your form of payment. The format will be similar/the same as past RoTs with the standard AAFTA classes, awards for each of those classes, high overall score and high Texan score. Entry fee will include lunch for both days, and goodie bags
Hope to see you there,
Jeff Cloud
2017RoT@gmail.com
EightOneSeven-360-0611

Cloud 9:
It will be here before you know it!

Cloud 9:
Good evening all,
We will be hosting the Republic of Texas (RoT) match at our club, Arlington Sportsman Club, September 23-24, 2017. I’ve attached a link to the registration info   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8YQBSZPeqxiYjZMUzNhMklla0E   Inside that PDF file is a link to the online registration form where you will register to attend the match and select your form of payment. The format will be similar/the same as past RoTs with the standard AAFTA classes and awards for each of those classes. Entry fee will include lunch for both days, and goodie bags. Please make plans to attend soon, as I need to order trophies. Also, if enough people enter by the end of August, I will be ordering match t-shirts to give all attendees.

Entry fee $85 for one or both matches until August 25, then $95 thereafter.

Rifle FT Match: 100 shots (60 on Saturday, and 40 on Sunday) – All AAFTA classes
Pistol FT Match: 40 shots (Saturday afternoon) – All AAFTA classes
Rules: AAFTA safety and shooting rules apply. For more information, please refer to the AAFTA Handbook: http://aafta.org/Assets/handbook/2017/AAFTA_Handbook_2017.pdf
Eye Protection is required at all times.
SAFE GUN HANDLING will be strictly enforced at all times!
Match Director reserves the right to combine classes with low entries
Protests/disputes must be immediately taken to the Match Director, whose decision will be final!
For concession requests based on medical/health conditions, please contact the Match Director at least 48 hours prior to the event.
Rangefinders are not allowed on the competition course at any time.

Awards (per AAFTA class):
1st Place (at least 3 shooters)
2nd Place (at least 5 shooters)
3rd Place (7 or more shooters)
High Overall Texas shooter

Schedule: Saturday Sunday
7:00AM – 8:30AM – Check-in & Sight-in
7:00AM – 8:30AM – Check-in & Sight-in
8:30AM – 9:00AM – Shooter’s Meeting
8:30AM – 9:00AM – Shooter’s Meeting
9:00AM – 12:00 PM – Rifle Match
9:00AM – 11:30 PM – Rifle Match
12:00PM – 1:30 PM – Lunch
11:30PM – 1:00 PM – Lunch
1:30PM – 2:15 PM – Sight-in
1:00PM – 2:00 PM – Raffle/Auction
2:15PM – 2:30 PM – Shooter’s Meeting
2:00PM – 3:00 PM – Award Presentation
2:30PM – 4:30 PM – Pistol Match

NOTE: The range will be available for practice after 1 PM on Friday, Sep 22.

Get signed up soon!
Hope to see you there,
Jeff Cloud
2017RoT@gmail.com
EightOneSeven-360-0611

Cloud 9:
Good evening all,
Here is the latest list of entrants in Rifle and Pistol for the 2017 Republic of Texas Grand Prix on Sept 23-24. We still have many spots open, and we promise a challenging yet fun 2-day Grand Prix. Come on out an enjoy the "fall" weather in Texas and some great Mexican food and BBQ for lunches. We will have some great giveaways. Entry fee is now $95 since we are within 1 month of the event.
Here is the link to register: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8YQBSZPeqxiYjZMUzNhMklla0E/view

Rifle Entrants   
Hunter   
Bob Dye   1
Brad Vanpool   1
David Carlile   1
Kevin Enzian   1
Mike Schultz   1
Paul Walker   1
Terry Vanpool   1
William Liebke   1
Hunter Total   8

Open   
Al Di Jorio   1
Christopher J. Simmons   1
Craig Martin   1
Michael Vredenburg   1
Scott Cotton   1
Open Total   5

WFTF   
Cliff Montgomery   1
Jeff Cloud   1
Matthew C Sawyer   1
WFTF Total   3

Grand Total   16

sixshootertexan:
I wish I could make it up there to shot with y'all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version