GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Shooting Match Gates

Custom 5M pistol targets I have been using

(1/2) > >>

zoominx55:
I was asked by a forum member for these so I posted them for download. They make scoring easier and save paper. I shoot one shot per target for the matches, but you could shoot more and save even more paper. They are printer friendly too by not having large black areas.

8-9-10-X rings, two sets of 15 for the 5M pistol matches
http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=3838

9-10-X rings, for 5M Pistol. Could be used for 10M offhand rifle too, same dimensions.
http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=3839

I can provide in other formats too if someone wants to make them 'official' GTA targets.

Scott

Tims229:
Thanks Scott

JimQwerty123:
Scott:

I printed the two sets of 15 bulls to PDF then optimized it to reduce file size. Please see attached.

I have a request if you have the time. I was trying to shoot a similar target last night at 10M with my CP-1M with my red dot sight. At 10M my eyes are not good enough to pick up the X ring dot as an aim point. Would it be possible to do this target with the 10 ring black except for the X ring?

Thanks,

Jim

zoominx55:
Here's the one with Black 10 and White X rings.  Didn't realize I could just attach them to the post.  ;D

Tims229:

--- Quote from: zoominx55 on March 26, 2017, 10:55:08 PM ---Here's the one with Black 10 and White X rings.  Didn't realize I could just attach them to the post.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Those are perfect Scott. Thanks a million. I did some editing to the others you posted to black in the bull with not much success, at least not this nice. Saves on paper and makes scoring much easier. The boys and I had a little match yesterday and they beat up on me a bit. They were using 2400 kts with scopes and I was using the 2300s with a blade Williams site. Was a good fun time with lots of pellets hitting the mark. I'm enjoying this indoor match stuff in the cold wet time of year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version