GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Shooting Match Gates

RESULTS---Off Season 30 Yard Rested Air Rifle Match # 8 Year #1

(1/1)

marty2:
Match #8 of this competitive event is open.
Due date for the scores and a scan of the target sheet is by Sunday  March 19 2017
Rules and targets for this match can be found here: http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=114701.0

Please include the following info with your entry:
Call name or real name
PCP or Jumper class
Air rifle
Sighting system
Pellet and caliber
Position and/or shooting aid(s)
Score

SHOOT OFTEN, SHOOT SAFE and HAVE FUN

TARGETS FOR THIS MATCH:

Note! In order for your targets to print to size a setting must be selected first. What you need to do is when you are preparing to print, under Page Handling, set Page Scaling to "None" in the drop down menu. This will ensure that your targets do in fact match the measurements at the bottom of the target.

Choose the target that matches your caliber: "45" for 0.177 caliber (4.5mm), "55" for 0.20 or 0.22 calibers (5.5mm) also can be used for .177 caliber using a .22 plug for scoring, or "635" for 0.25 caliber (6.35mm)

RESULTS
Jumper

Gold Fred J - 189/200  5X

PCP

Gold marty2 - 194/200  7X

Great shooting Fred.
This is the last off season match. The regular season matches will be starting again in a couple of weeks.
Stay tuned.
Thanks to all that participated.

marty2:
marty2
PCP
HM1000x
Hawke 6-24X50
.25 JSB 33.95
47* light breeze, F -Rest, R - bag
194/200  7X

First time out with this rifle and not overly impressed. Need to work on it some.

Fred J:
Fred J
Jumper class
Air Arms TX200
3-12X50mm Aeon
Air Arms 10.3gr .177 Cal
Seated on Bucket, resting rifle on bipod
189 5X

JimQwerty123:
Hope I'm not jumping the gun.

Cumulative results through Match 8.

Great shooting.

Jim

marty2:

--- Quote from: JimQwerty123 on March 20, 2017, 03:04:33 PM ---Hope I'm not jumping the gun.

Jim

--- End quote ---

Not at all Jim. I had the results finished and ready to post this morning. It looks like I never hit the save button :o Thanks for posting or I wouldn't have picked up my error for a while. Senility is setting in ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version