GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Buyer's, Seller's & Trader's Comments

Pyramyd Air Customer Service

(1/3) > >>

jusanothajoe:
Received an order of 12 tins of pellets Saturday, problem is there were only 10 tins in the box.
Called customer service this morning and told them about the 2 missing tins.
The nice lady said no problem we will get those right out too you.
I told her I needed some scope mounts and wanted to know if they could be included in the shipment of the pellets.
She told no problem we will include them in the shipment.
I gave her the item number, she told me they would get the pellets and scope mounts out today.
She then told me the scope mounts were on the house for my troubles.  :D
What a great company that really takes care of the customer.

AHMSA:
I agree PA takes care of its customers.  I've been dealing with them for a long time and their customer service has been second to none.

Wayne52:
PA does bend over backwards to please their customers no doubt, more than fair prices on the products to boot.

Sfttailrdr46:
They have been my go to vendor for the last 3+ years that I have been a member. I have also dealt with other vendors from our recommended vendor list and all have been first and foremost customer service oriented

ToRmEnToR:
I just recently had a situation with a pellet order with them. But let me tell you, they corrected the problem and then some. I am a very happy PA shopper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version