GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Buyer's, Seller's & Trader's Comments

Great service from MrodAir

(1/1)

smythsg:
Just wanted to give a shout out to our friends at MrodAir. I called and spoke with them about ordering a hammer spring for my P12 as I had modified the one I had. I was told "no worries, we will send you one". Less than a week later I get a package in the mail with no less than 4 different springs at no cost to me.  :D ;D :D That is great customer service and while I know that some folks have felt like they weren't too sure about MrodAir, I have had nothing but good experiences with them and their products.

Great service deserves recognition...thanks MrodAir!!

smythsg:
Just a quick update, orderd an M10 from MrodAir on Friday, and the rifle appeared on my doorstep on the following Tuesday, in perfect shape as advertised. Just my humble opinion, of course, but if you don't take advantage of the M10 deal you are missing out... ;D

AGEnthused:
I took advantage of the awesome deal! I'm trying to figure out where to get more money for another order.

eezapz2101:
So me and a friend were in the. Arlet for our fist pcp. So I found out about the m10 at mrodair, so I purchased one for didtnhave enough money in the bank so I sent an elmail to mrodair asking to hold the rifle for me jajja yeah right, so 3 days later  I go to checkout my rifle from my cart and no rifle available any more, so got so upset, my friend it's getting his rifle but not me.

So since I wa so upset I whent on line to find myself a pcp rifle my heart was set on a cometa Orion spr. But 600 dlls didn't have tha budget.
So kept digging and found a
 Gamo coyote wisper .22 For 400 dlls
Beji marauder Synt stock .22 for 500 -75 dlls discount on pyramid air
Krall mega puncher 475 dlls -10%discount

But because of mod support and parts etc I decided on the marauder synt stock .22 cal
But yet again I was exited with the M10 witch I lost mmmmm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version