GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Flex .30 Long Range G/S

(1/2) > >>

YamahaR1:
Last week I got a chance to go to a friends house which I usually go to a couple times a year for G/S. it's hard right now because the grass is pretty tall and the black berry bushes are thick. They are hard to spot and even harder to retrieve but I did find 2 of the 3 I shot. The one in the first picture was my longest shot at 138 yards (personal best with the flex .30) and the second one was 85 yards. Both of which were head shots and I've got to say I love those 50 grain jsb going 900fps. Just pure devistation when they hit and keep on going. The 3rd one I shot was 122yards, I know I hit him but it was higher upper body and he was in some thick blackberry bushes. But no retrieval no credit.  >:(. Anyways love the flex with upgraded parts and reg it's really a high quality Air rifle. The last picture is my view of where I shoot from, kinda nice just set up in the bed of my pickup and enjoy the time spent shooting.  Really a nice way to forget about things and live in the moment.

only1harry:
Good shooting!  2 recovered out of 3 isn't bad at all considering the 100+yard ranges you are shooting at.

screwwork:
Randall,
Good job on reaching out with the Flex to say hi to some long range GS's..
What is the range for zero on your scope?
BTW, nice looking Flex! did you pick it up at the Pacific Airgun Expo? I thought I saw that gun on the WAR bench early on Saturday morning.

dk1677:
Nice shooting Randall !

shadow:
Great shooting ;) and doing some long range whacking em at that :D. Ed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version