GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Wood Chucks never give up

(1/3) > >>

Backyard Airgunner:
I moved to a new house and yup this house has a shed too and sure enough under said shed are wood chucks.   At my old house I would kill 6 a year or so and they kept coming back.  I moved in the fall of last year and have already killed 3.  The clock is ticking, wonder how long it will be before there is a new tenant under the shed.  The chuck below was taken from the 45yards and from an elevated position some 30 feet higher.  It feels weird to lay prone and shoot down at such an angle but I mange.  A little more practice couldn't hurt.  Fortunately the day before I was out there sighting in as I'm not use to shooting from an elevation position and he was very close to my practice spot.  The Airforce Condor really does a great job of putting lead where I want it.  Need some more practice so I can really stretch out and see just how far this thing can shoot. 

BenjiHunter:
Great shooting and picture, Jeremy!!

Wayne52:
Great shot on the Ghog Jeremy !!!

only1harry:
Nice shooting Jeremy!  That's a good sized G-hog for this early in the (off) season.  Did you get him "between the eyes"?

I love nailing G-hogs.  I have taken a LOT of them at my shed with the Condors and other airguns.  The Hudson Valley is full of them.

Harry

dk1677:
Nice shot Jeremy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version