GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Norica Black Eagle .22 for $121 at Amazon

(1/5) > >>

packard8:
Nice refined 17-18 FPE rifle for the price. Just recently they were selling for over $200 on Amazon. I enjoy mine, it has a nice smooth cycle and a good 2 stage trigger. Good fit & finish, I'm temped to refinish the wood stock to natural instead of the present black stain finish.

PS, if you do order from Amazon check the "This is a gift" box so it will be double boxed.

Wolverineshooter:
.25 on sale too

eazye:
How does this compare to the Norica Dragon GRS?  Is this a standard springer in that it will be more hold sensitive than the GRS Dragon?

packard8:

--- Quote from: gxsoon on May 20, 2017, 07:25:02 PM ---.25 on sale too

--- End quote ---

I see the Dragon springer in .25 but not the Black Eagle (did I miss it?). The Dragon is in their lower line of rifles with synthetic stock and single stage trigger. The Black Eagle .177 is $235.

packard8:

--- Quote from: eazye on May 20, 2017, 07:47:11 PM ---How does this compare to the Norica Dragon GRS?  Is this a standard springer in that it will be more hold sensitive than the GRS Dragon?

--- End quote ---

The Black Eagle is in their upper line of rifles. It is a steel spring whereas the Dragon GRS is a gas ram. The Black Eagle is a lower FPE rifle but not necessarily more hold sensitive. I own both and the Black Eagle is a much better rifle IMHO, smoother shot cycle and a much better trigger...all in all more accurate in my experience,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version