GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Gamo Urban PCP $269

(1/3) > >>

Jr007:
Gamo Urban PCP Air Rifle .22 cal - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gamo-Urban-PCP-Air-Rifle/55569395#about-item

2K1TJ:
That's a pretty good deal.

I was considering on of these a while back, till I noticed extra mags are $50 each!!

anti-squirrel:
BSA barrel.  'nuff said.

Magazines are pricey... yeah.  But... BSA barrel.  And the hilariously large pickle on the end purportedly does a decent job as-is.

It does have a 3300 PSI fill, on the other hand, the magazine does not stand proud of the barrel.  Which means you can run as low a scope ring as you can squeeze.  And this is even less expensive than you can get it from overseas.

chouby4:
Just received mine yesterday, good gun. It's accurate with the right pellet and the best of all, it's pump friendly due to the small air cylinder. One note of caution, the spare o-rings, fill adapter, and grease are all loose in box. Very easy to lose the o-rings, you should have 1 o-ring for the pellet probe and 2 o-rings for the air probe.

Rob M:

--- Quote from: chouby4 on May 20, 2017, 03:23:34 PM ---Just received mine yesterday, good gun. It's accurate with the right pellet and the best of all, it's pump friendly due to the small air cylinder. One note of caution, the spare o-rings, fill adapter, and grease are all loose in box. Very easy to lose the o-rings, you should have 1 o-ring for the pellet probe and 2 o-rings for the air probe.

--- End quote ---

hows the noise?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version