Ball seat seal

Author Topic: Ball seat seal  (Read 489 times)

Offline Aroo

• Shooter
  • yes
Ball seat seal
« on: December 04, 2016, 07:24:17 PM »
Hi Everone, new to this forum. My question is where can I order to purchase a ball seat seal for my ninja fill station? I am referring to the white seal or ball seat that is inset in the 4500 psi regulator, this on the newer style regulator where the ball is not visible from the top of the regulator it is slightly recessed below. I would take a picture, but now it is holding air and not leaking from this seat so I don't want to mess with it, but would like to get a new one as I am sure this is not going to last. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aroo
  • Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Offline NinjaPaintballRay

• Marksman
  • yes
    • Ninja Paintball
Re: Ball seat seal
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 12:39:59 PM »
given your location try airgun source in Ontario

otherwise i can help you
  • Crystal Lake, IL

Offline Aroo

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 09:30:10 PM »
Hi Ray,
I already tried Airgun source and they do not have the seal I am referring too. I purchased a ball valve kit from a paintball shop online with the green seal but of course it was not the correct size. The regulator kits include what they call a ball seat would this be the correct size?

Aroo

Offline Aroo

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 11:30:40 PM »
Just wanted to give a shout out to Ray and Ninja. Ray was able help me out with the correct seal for the ball seat and I am back and running again. Much appreciated for the excellent customer service.

Thanks Ray.

Andy

How do you word it... "Air Guns" or "AirGuns"?