GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

N.U.A.H. submission

(1/2) > >>

c_m_shooter:
Here is my first attempt for the NUAH club.  Never one to do things the easy way, I was shooting a .177 12 ft lb HW97.  Winds were very frustrating gusting from 10 to 15 mph.  Lasered the range to the target at 103 yards.  In one of my pictures you can see the tin can to left of the target frame I used to get sighted in, 24 moa up from my 30 yard zero with H+N FTT pellets.

marty2:
WOW, That's some outstanding shooting with a 12 ft lb .177 springer.

I'm sorry but I can't accept your target for entry into the NUAH Club because it doesn't follow Rule 6. Required printable targets are listed below! Other targets MAY be considered that are clearly marked with a 4 MOA circle centered at the point of aim. all targets will have a ruler laid across them with one end on onside of the 4 MOA ring. This way we will eliminate any question to the size of the 4 MOA ring. .
Try again with one of the listed targets or any other that follows the rule 6 guideline. Then with only 5 shots on target and the info at the bottom of the target filled out resubmit it. Thanks for understanding and did I say that was some great shooting.

Tweeter:
Nice shooting with a .177 springer!  I'd be happy if I made it on paper let alone printed groups like you did!

robertr:
 Great shooting, looks member worthy, even better if you can do it again on a NUAH target.

c_m_shooter:
I just went out there wondering if the pellets would even go that far.  They would go through the first side of a soup can, but not exit.  I have the targets now and will do it again, I think I can do better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version