GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Shooting Match Gates

Results----Off Season 30 Yard Rested Air Rifle Match #7 Year 16/17

(1/2) > >>

marty2:
Match #7 of this competitive event is open.
Due date for the scores and a scan of the target sheet is by Sunday  March 5 2017
Rules and targets for this match can be found here: http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=114701.0

Please include the following info with your entry:
Call name or real name
PCP or Jumper class
Air rifle
Sighting system
Pellet and caliber
Position and/or shooting aid(s)
Score

SHOOT OFTEN, SHOOT SAFE and HAVE FUN

TARGETS FOR THIS MATCH:

Note! In order for your targets to print to size a setting must be selected first. What you need to do is when you are preparing to print, under Page Handling, set Page Scaling to "None" in the drop down menu. This will ensure that your targets do in fact match the measurements at the bottom of the target.

Choose the target that matches your caliber: "45" for 0.177 caliber (4.5mm), "55" for 0.20 or 0.22 calibers (5.5mm) also can be used for .177 caliber using a .22 plug for scoring, or "635" for 0.25 caliber (6.35mm)

RESULTS
Jumper

Gold  Fred J -        188/200  4X
Silver  Mole2017 - 179/200 2X

PCP
Gold  marty2 -       196/200  5X

Good shooting everyone.

Mole2017:
Ok, this time I've got something to post. Looking at things again, maybe I could have done similar last month. Anyway, I did this sheet after shooting the 30 yard sight-in group in the inset on this picture. Wish I could have kept that up!

Mole2017
Jumper
Gamo CFX
Leapers or UTG 3-9x32 with bent eyepiece :)
.177 RWS Supermag
mid-50's with occasional light breeze
Butt shouldered, kneeling and rested as pictured, except a bean bag instead of the folded towel.
179/200 2x (on review)

Mole2017:
Hmm. Looking at those result again, if the lateral spread had been no worse than the vertical, that would have been a lot of 9s and 10s...that's something to try to fix.

marty2:
Nice shooting David and welcome to the match. I like the shooting portal you have there.

Mole2017:

--- Quote from: marty2 on February 27, 2017, 01:00:08 PM ---Nice shooting David and welcome to the match. I like the shooting portal you have there.

--- End quote ---

The door was for the cat in the first place. He can let himself out at night and if he deigns to let us sleep, he can let himself in too. After I installed it I realized it had other uses...there is a patio with a bird feeder outside that door and the one "feeder" further out, so between the pistol and Gamo I can ambush squirrels when they show up.

Notice the piece of tape on the left corner of that door--that's how you quietly open one of these going the "wrong way."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version