GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Shooting Match Gates

Off Season 30 Yard Rested Air Rifle Match #3 Year #1

(1/4) > >>

Norm_m:
Match #2 of this competative event is open.  Due date for the scores and a scan of the target sheet is by Sunday 12/18/16.
This will be a 3 week Match after which we will take a 2 week break for the holidays

Please include the following info with your entry:
Call name or real name
PCP or Jumper class
Air rifle
Sighting system
Pellet and caliber
Position and/or shooting aid(s)
Score

SHOOT OFTEN, SHOOT SAFE and HAVE FUN

TARGETS FOR THIS MATCH:

Note! In order for your targets to print to size a setting must be selected first. What you need to do is when you are preparing to print, under Page Handling, set Page Scaling to "None" in the drop down menu. This will ensure that your targets do in fact match the measurements at the bottom of the target.

Choose the target that matches your caliber: "45" for 0.177 caliber (4.5mm), "55" for 0.20 or 0.22 calibers (5.5mm) also can be used for .177 caliber using a .22 plug for scoring, or "635" for 0.25 caliber (6.35mm)

Ozarkairgunner:
Maybe I'll have some time to shoot and get in on this one, I missed the last round.

marty2:
I'll start.

marty2
PCP
TM 1000
Mueller 8-32X44
48* light breeze, Front - Rest, Rear - Bag
198/200 10X   shot on a 5.5mm target and scored with a MT .22 plug

marty2:
marty2
Jumper
HW97KT
Viper 3-12X44
.177 AA 10.3
46* light breeze, Front - Bag
187/200 3x  shot on a 5.5mm target and scored with a .22MT plug

Norm_m:
Looking good Marty, two very nice targets.

Well I do hope to get a target in for this match but the wind has not cooperated! We have had winds in the mid teens everyday and any day it was not windy I had other planes. Tomorrow would have been a good day for me to spend a little range time but good old Mother Nature seems to have it out for me. We are expecting close to a foot of snow. Possibly if the storm ends early enough and I get the driveway & walkway all cleaned up I will have a little time left before it begins to get dark. Temps will not be too bad somewhere in the mid 20s. WIKES!!! Ohh well that can be a typical winter day in NH.

Target to come soon, I hope.

Where are all out other shooters???

Norm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version