GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

Input For Future 100yd Matches

(1/2) > >>

marty2:
The poll is open for 6 days. Let's get some feedback on the past match and make changes if needed. After that I'll get the next match up and running.

rsterne:
We only had one tie, and a range of scores from 41-50 out of 50.... I think the advantage of being able to use a scoring target as a NUAH upgrade qualifier as well outweighs using more shots, IMO....

Bob

Deckard1973:
The way I shoot, bi-pod prone, I will never get close to some of the others, or up in the ranks . . . but I am A-Okay with that!  Keeps me motivated to keep at it!
 ;D

rsterne:
I would suggest one thing as a tie-breaker, if it isn't already in the rules.... first target submitted wins any tie....

Bob

sixshootertexan:

--- Quote from: Deckard1973 on April 24, 2017, 08:40:14 PM ---The way I shoot, bi-pod prone, I will never get close to some of the others, or up in the ranks . . . but I am A-Okay with that!  Keeps me motivated to keep at it!
 ;D

--- End quote ---
Look at all the online matches I shoot and I never win unless I'm the only one to post a target.  ;D I just like to shoot and why not post the targets that I shot. So don't be afraid to post a target just because it's not a winner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version