GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

Hopefully this will get me in...

(1/3) > >>

bReTt:
It's nothing epic but I had fun.  Maybe at least I can get my membership card into the N.U.A.H. Long Range Club. 

Thanks for watching! 

marty2:
Brett... nice shooting. But before I add you to the list can you get a frame with only the first 5 shots on the target and measure the group size of those 5 shots then  post that pic? That would satisfy rule # 5.
5. To encourage members to continue to improve, they can qualify for the following rankings, by shooting one five shot group at a 4 MOA target:
     Member - 3 out of 5 shots touching or inside the 4 MOA ring.
     Marksman - all 5 shots inside or touching the 4 MOA ring, and the group is 3 MOA or smaller measured Center to Center.
     Sharpshooter - all 5 shots inside or touching the 4 MOA (8 ) ring, and the group is 2 MOA or smaller C-T-C.
     Expert - all 5 shots inside or touching the 3 MOA (9) ring, and the group is 1.5 MOA or smaller C-T-C. (3 MOA ring on the target is required)
     Master - all 5 shots inside or touching the 2 MOA (10) ring, and the group is 1 MOA or smaller C-T-C. (2 MOA ring on the target is required.)

You might have made Marksman otherwise you would come in as a member either way I still need a pic with only 5 holes in the target. Everything else looks good.
Thanks

pcp_Dave:
There are rules, right?
For everyone?

aceflier:
Other than the flyer can't complain on that second target. Good shooting! I'm yet to get in the club wind has bee stupid here 4-5 mil windage.

bReTt:

--- Quote from: marty2 on April 20, 2017, 06:45:23 PM ---Brett... nice shooting. But before I add you to the list can you get a frame with only the first 5 shots on the target and measure the group size of those 5 shots then  post that pic? That would satisfy rule # 5.
5. To encourage members to continue to improve, they can qualify for the following rankings, by shooting one five shot group at a 4 MOA target:
     Member - 3 out of 5 shots touching or inside the 4 MOA ring.
     Marksman - all 5 shots inside or touching the 4 MOA ring, and the group is 3 MOA or smaller measured Center to Center.
     Sharpshooter - all 5 shots inside or touching the 4 MOA (8 ) ring, and the group is 2 MOA or smaller C-T-C.
     Expert - all 5 shots inside or touching the 3 MOA (9) ring, and the group is 1.5 MOA or smaller C-T-C. (3 MOA ring on the target is required)
     Master - all 5 shots inside or touching the 2 MOA (10) ring, and the group is 1 MOA or smaller C-T-C. (2 MOA ring on the target is required.)

You might have made Marksman otherwise you would come in as a member either way I still need a pic with only 5 holes in the target. Everything else looks good.
Thanks

--- End quote ---
How about this instead?  I shot this tonight. Same exact setup as in the video. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version