GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

NUAH Upgrade

(1/1)

Tims229:
I finally got a day to go shoot the Boss at 100 yards.  Not the perfect day, but no rain...yet and I had the day off so out the range to shoot some targets.  I had in mind to shoot 6 targets and pick the best one for and upgrade (hopefully) and to submit the the unofficial 100 yard match.  I had some time to figure out the wind and the 5th target was good enough for and upgrade so here it is for an upgrade to Marksman.

marty2:
Tim..... good shooting and can you put a ruler across the target as per rule 6 and take another pic. Then I'll get you upgraded.
Thanks.

Tims229:

--- Quote from: marty2 on April 03, 2017, 01:14:39 PM ---Tim..... good shooting and can you put a ruler across the target as per rule 6 and take another pic. Then I'll get you upgraded.
Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Certainly

It appears the targets actually printed smaller than they were supposed to.  Do I still get the upgrade?

marty2:
Thanks Tim and you get the upgrade.

When you print these targets do you set the printer to "actual size"? I have to set my printer every time for them to come out the right size otherwise the printer prints "fit to page"(then they come out a little smaller).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version