GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Back Room

Photo Sizer Difficulties

(1/5) > >>

Flatcar1:
I have been trying to use the photo sizer in the library for two days without success. I have used it many times before without issues. Is it just me or is there anybody else having issues as well? I keep getting an error message. I would like to post an add in the classified but my picture is too large.

ezman604:
I'll check it out John, but in the meantime, try this.
http://www.picresize.com/

Or the BEST option is set up a free photobucket.com account, upload your photos there and you do not have to resize or anything.
:)

rangerfredbob:
I find the easiest way to re-size a picture is using MS Paint, it's in the start menu under "accessories", or right click on the picture and select "Open With" then "Paint". Now go to the "Image" menu at the top and select "Stretch/Skew", in the top area enter in percentages of reduction (use the same number for both, I usually use 30) and hit "OK", then save it as something else or just save it...

Flatcar1:
Thanks Scott (rangerfriendbob) that worked like a charm.

Administraters, this worked so well maybe it should be a sticky or put in the library. Maybe it already is and I am not computer savvy enough to know it.

Anyway, thanks for the help as always.

Bent:
Are the thumbnails of the pictures still present, if the pictures are deleted from photobucket or dropbox?? Just testing dropbox..

Deleted, SORRY wrong picture..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version