GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Back Room

What I am Noticing

(1/1)

gene_sc:
Since the first of the year I have been watching the donations sent to the GTA. We have over 10000 members now and less than 1% of the total
membership donates to the GTA. The GTA's doors stay open through membership donations. Our server costs, programming, and much more is our pulled
from our donations fund. What I notice is a handfull of dedicated members consistently making donations to the GTA.

The GTA can only keep going with membership donations. Please think about dropping at least $5.00 in the pot next time someone helps you with a
problem, gives you the suggestion you need to fix a problem with your air gun. Gives you a link to a great deal, finding a solution from the GTA
Library, discovering that someone else on the forum has the same issue as you with your air gun, finding someone who live down the road from you
and you connect and go shooting or hunting together, and the list goes on..

Thanks for all your donations to support the GTA

GTA Staff

ezman604:
Absolutely!!!!
And please keep in mind the monthly raffles to also help generate our operating funds. If you find GTA to be of any value to you, we need to show it by making a donation to keep our doors open to all. For those of you that DO support the forum routinely, it is appreciated GREATLY!!! And we know who you are.
Thanks and as always....
SAFE & Happy Shooting!!!!
Dave
 8)

gene_sc:
Also remember the GTA belongs to you. It is no longer solely owned by any one individual. No other air gun forum in the world is owned and operated by it's own membership. So if you want the GTA to continue then yours support is needed.

Gene

ezman604:
Due to recent activities and fund raising, the monthly raffles have been put on hold. We will return in June to having our monthly raffles. Even when we skip a month of raffles, we still have monthly maintenance costs. Please do as Gene asked and drop a nickel into the GTA kitty when you can.
:)
It's just a small showing of appreciation for our second home.
Thanks all.
Dave & Team GTA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version