GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > "Bob and Lloyds Workshop"

We miss you, Lloyd !!!

(1/1)

rsterne:
Hurry up and get all those family projects caught up so you can get back here and enjoy yourself....  ;D

Bob

lloyd-ss:
Bob,
Ok, ok, the arm twisting will work every time.   ;)  More airgun time is in the queue!  But seriously, in the time that I have been semi-absent from the forum, we have fixed up and sold 4 homes (one of which belonged to my mother and one to my wife's mother), enlarged and remodeled another home (our current home that we plan on staying in until the very end, LOL) on ten acres that we own as our "family place," built another home on it, and remodeled a third home on it.  So the kids and their families and grand-kids are all on the land with us.  Close enough together, but still with some distance in-between.  Plus, built  a playground with a slide and tube slide, 6 swings and also a 50 foot and a 70 foot tire swing  ;D . Big play house, nice garden shed, big garden with twenty eight  3 foot x 16 foot raised beds made of white oak, with drip irrigation and surrounded by a 7-1/2 foot deer fence.  And lots of landscaping. And a nice creek. And 100 yard shooting lane and bench. I'll be sixty five next February, so no wonder I feel pooped!   :P  This retirement is working me to death! The end of the big projects are in sight, finally, but they have all been fun.  I am very, very thankful for what I have.   :D
Airguns are what it is all leading to, though, bwa ha ha ha!  ;D
Lloyd

rsterne:
I can't wait until all that creative energy gets channeled back here....  ;)

Bob

ezman604:
LOL
Good to hear from you Lloyd, we have been worried. Retirement sure is tough, isn't it? as little time as I have now I'm really afraid to retire again (and for good). :)
Sounds like you have your family compound coming along well. Congrats!!! Any time for the shop at all? Or you too busy swinging and sliding? LOL
Again, great to see you and hear from you.
Keep us informed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version