GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Big Bore AirGun Gate

About boost power for benjamin bulldog .357 bullpup, I have some question

(1/2) > >>

hjylb:
First, I'm sorry my English is not good... :(

I want to boost power for my benjamin bulldog .357 bullpup, I know that I can boost power by replacing a larger diameter transfer port, but I don't know that 0.270 I.D.  is it right or not?

And I want to find stiffer hammer spring for my benjamin bullpup.

Where can I get the transfer port and stiffer hammer spring? I can't find it from ebay...

Who can help me ?

Thank you so much!

TheLakeRat:
Howdy from Texas, I have a VERY modified Bulldog and will be glad to help you out. In fact in fact I'm working on building some upgrades to sell in the very near future. Mainly a barrel support that doubles as a Moderator.

Max Transfer port size for the Benjamin is .277in without offsetting or slotting the bore with a mill. There is no port to buy, it is just something that will have to be drilled out.

As for a heavier spring, I really don't think you need that. I have found that the stock spring with the adjuster turned all the way in and then back out about 2.5 turns is a great spot to start tuning from.

I've ordered some new o-rings for mine that i will be installing and plan on doing a short video while i have it apart.

hjylb:

--- Quote from: TheLakeRat on December 05, 2016, 06:46:11 PM ---Howdy from Texas, I have a VERY modified Bulldog and will be glad to help you out. In fact in fact I'm working on building some upgrades to sell in the very near future. Mainly a barrel support that doubles as a Moderator.

Max Transfer port size for the Benjamin is .277in without offsetting or slotting the bore with a mill. There is no port to buy, it is just something that will have to be drilled out.

As for a heavier spring, I really don't think you need that. I have found that the stock spring with the adjuster turned all the way in and then back out about 2.5 turns is a great spot to start tuning from.

I've ordered some new o-rings for mine that i will be installing and plan on doing a short video while i have it apart.

--- End quote ---

Great!!!
I have no equipment to drill, can you sell me one?
I am looking forward to your video very much.

TheLakeRat:
Jerry, it doesn't work like that.
You can't just buy modified parts. The parts being modified are integral to the gun itself.
You have 3 choices.
1. Modify the gun yourself
2. Send your gun to someone to have it modified.
3. Buy an already modified gun.

Mook6665:
Gahhhh .... my reply disappeared. ..

Heya LakeRat....  I have some ideas/questions for you concerning a "pitbull"...  I sent ya a PM...

I wanna get my mods done and test out the new toy.

TM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version